Ravenclaw: Do it once you’ve gathered enough relevant information.
Hufflepuff: Do it with integrity.
Slytherin: Do it on your own terms.
Gryffindor: Do it for the vine.
When I first got to college, this guy could tell I was a freshman. When I asked him how, he said “because there’s still hope in your eyes.”
My 11-year old daughter:
How do you make a slipknot?
You take nine guys from Ohio and put them in front of instruments.
Strawberry Season is almost done but there’s still a little time to enjoy them. This is a favorite because its easy to make, looks beautiful & tastes spectacular!
Why “Drizzle”? With the Eat This, Not That lifestyle, drizzling the chocolate gives just as much flavor but much less chocolate than covering the whole strawberry. I can watch my weight without giving up my favorite foods.
All you need is:
- A package of Dark Chocolate Chips (any brand of chocolate chips- you don’t need the fancy overpriced melting chocolate!)
- Container of Strawberries (washed & thoroughly dry)
- Plastic Baggie
- Cookie Sheet covered with a sheet of Wax Paper**
- Place strawberries on wax paper/cookie sheet with a little room in-between each one.
- Pour chocolate chips into microwave safe bowl. Heat on low power for about 30 seconds & stir with spoon. You do not want to heat the chocolate too fast. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted. Put baggie into cup for easy handling, fill with melted chocolate. Twist baggie with a firm grip so chocolate is mainly at a bottom corner & the top is twisted closed (so it won’t squeeze out from the top). Snip a very small corner off with a scissor. The larger the cut, the faster the chocolate will come out. The smaller the cut, the skinnier the drizzle.
- Now you can hold the baggie & drizzle the chocolate back & forth a few times per each strawberry. There are no mistakes- don’t worry if they aren’t perfectly created.
- Put cookie sheet into refrigerator till chocolate is hardened.
Optional: Sprinkle Finely Chopped Nuts or Color Sugar onto chocolate before putting in refrigerator.
**Why wax paper? As the chocolate hardens, it won’t stick to the wax paper. Easy to remove. If you put it directly on a plate or cookie sheet, the chocolate will be difficult to remove.
Are fedoras really that bad?
YES YES THEY ARE
I don’t really believe this mumbo jumbo
I mean it’s a goddamn hat.
The white rose, it symbolizes the unique beauty of all the women who wish not to be with a nice guy such as myse-
I wonder if this works with other kinds of hat…
Nothing ventured, nothing gained…
WHEEEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE THAT’S AMORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS HERE AGAIN
listen, i’m never going to let you use my laptop idk what exactly i have to hide but i’m 200% sure there’s something